Enterprise Library in ASP.NET 2.0 using DataAccess

gencode

Tryin to use the Enterprise Library in ASP.NET 2.0
I keep getting
Error Parsing Application configuration file at line 10. Type
{http://www.microsoft.com/practices/enterpriselibrary/08-31-2004/configuration}XMLFileStorageProviderData
is not found in schema

(You might rename the current web.config...)

If I put my EL config section in the machine.config all is fine, it
just will not work in the web.config

Here it is, any help in the error would be great, thanks, Ed,

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">
<configSections>
<section name="enterpriselibrary.configurationSettings"
type="System.Configuration.IgnoreSectionHandler, System,
Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
/>
</configSections>

<enterpriselibrary.configurationSettings
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" defaultSection=""
applicationName="Application"
xmlns="http://www.microsoft.com/practices/enterpriselibrary/08-31-2004/configuration">
<configurationSections>
<configurationSection name="dataConfiguration" encrypt="false">
<storageProvider xsi:type="XmlFileStorageProviderData"
name="XML File Storage Provider" path="dataConfiguration.config" />
<dataTransformer xsi:type="XmlSerializerTransformerData"
name="Xml Serializer Transformer">
<includeTypes />
</dataTransformer>
</configurationSection>
</configurationSections>
<keyAlgorithmStorageProvider xsi:nil="true" />
</enterpriselibrary.configurationSettings>
</configuration>