    And when I do Ctrl+F5 it runs fine.
    Any solution to it?

    Thaks

    vikram, Nov 20, 2006

  2. vikram

    sloan Guest

    Did you go into IIS, and click the properties of your virtual directory....
    and find the new ASP.NET version tab?
    And set it to 2.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead of 1.1xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ?

    sloan, Nov 20, 2006

  3. It could also be an incorrect set up in the EntLib configuration. Normally,
    this is a separate file.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 21, 2006