    as
    response.write "testing"

    How can I fix this problem? THanks.

    Fie Fie Niles, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Fie Fie Niles

    Randy Rahbar Guest

    > up fine on IE 6. But, when we access any ASP file, it gets an "error 500
    the
    > Page cannot be displayed". This happens even when the ASP page is as

    simple

    Find what the real error message is...
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2109

    Randy Rahbar, Nov 10, 2003

  3. I followed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=309051, and found out that when
    I set the application protection for the web site to LOW, the ASP page came
    up fine. Next, the network person will add the IWAM account to the local
    administrator group. If ASP pages load in the web browser after adding IWAM
    account to the local administrator group, I will need to resolve permission
    issues with the IWAM account, use the REGMON and FILEMON third-party
    products for Win2000. I tried to download it from
    http://www.sysinternals.com, but it kept saying "The page can not be
    displayed" error. I think the website http://www.sysinternals.com is down.
    Does anybody out there have the utility program REGMON and FILEMON that you
    can send to me or I can download? Thank you so much.

    Fie Fie Niles, Nov 11, 2003