"error binding to target method"

Andy Fish

in my web app, one of the forms has a templated web control (which I wrote
myself)

if I set the debugger to trap all CLR exceptions (rather than just unhangled
ones) I get lots of "error binding to target method" exceptions generated
when the form is loaded. they happen within the BuildControl method.

obviously these exceptions are trapped and ignored because in the normal run
of things the control seems to work fine. However, I was wondering if this
is significant of an underlying problem in the control.

TIA if anyone has any ideas.

Andy