Error Creating Control

whitehsm

We are using a 3rd party Control and it has been installed as per
their instructions with all references etc completed. When trying to
view the control in Visual Studio 2003 it displays an error

"Error Creating Control "

When you highlight over the grey box the following information is
displayed:-

"Parser error: Request for the permission of type
System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=1.0.5000.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed"

I have removed and reinstalled the control but stil get this error
message.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

TIA