treeview and AspNetHostingPermission problem?

bobh

Hi,

We have created a simple treeview control on an asp.net page with a couple
of nodes and it works okay on our development PC. When we try it on the live
server we get the error below. We have the webcontrols.dll in the bin
directory of our web application. When we try the basic page without the
treeview control, we don't get the error.

Can anyone shed any light as to what might be going wrong? Is it something
to do with the webcontrols.dll and permissions somewhere?

Many thanks

Bob

______________________
Server Error in '/OurApplicationName' Application.
Security Exception

by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission
please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust
level in the configuration file. Exception Details:
System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type
System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=1.0.5000.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.

Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of
the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of

Stack Trace: [SecurityException: Request for the permission of type

System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=1.0.5000.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.]
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError,
Boolean ignoreCase) +
System.Web.UI.NamespaceTagNameToTypeMapper.System.Web.UI.ITagNameToTypeMapper.GetControlType(String tagName, IDictionary attribs) +34
System.Web.UI.MainTagNameToTypeMapper.GetControlType(String tagName,
IDictionary attribs, Boolean fAllowHtmlTags) +193
System.Web.UI.RootBuilder.GetChildControlType(String tagName, IDictionary
attribs) +16
System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.CreateChildBuilder(String tagName,
IDictionary attribs, TemplateParser parser, ControlBuilder
parentBuilder, String id, Int32 line, String sourceFileName, Type&childType)
+90
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessBeginTag(Match match, String inputText)
+1118
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text) +722
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, String
virtualPath, String basePhysicalDir) +102