getting error :"Server Error in '/ReportServer' Application."

sushmita kundu via .NET 247

Hi I am using forms authentication to access SQL report Server.when i install the report server (which uses web basedauthentication) report server works fine. but when i change theconfig files to accomodate forms authentication using a UI logonpage , the report server does not run and gives the error

"SecurityException: Request for the permission of typeSystem.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=1.0.5000.0,Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.]
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name, BooleanthrowOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +0
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, BooleanignoreCase) +309
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessMainDirective(IDictionarymainDirective) +388
System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.ProcessMainDirective(IDictionary mainDirective) +87
System.Web.UI.PageParser.ProcessMainDirective(IDictionarymainDirective) +1151
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessDirective(StringdirectiveName, IDictionary directive) +83
System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.ProcessDirective(StringdirectiveName, IDictionary directive) +1243
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text)+309
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, StringvirtualPath, String basePhysicalDir) +102
"

can anyone tell me what is exactly wrong? The Report server andreport manager virtual folders in IIS have anonymous login andthe web server has aspnet permissions.

i would be grateful if yu help me out