Error does not show!

Daniel Groh

Im my Application_Error i have a code that throw an error to my Email when
any errors occurs, but the application is running normally and sometimes i
get the following error in my Email address:

Error Caught in Application_Error event
Error in: http://localhost/LivrosOnline/get_aspx_ver.aspx
Error Message:C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\LivrosOnline\get_aspx_ver.aspx
Stack Trace: at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem()
at
System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.PageParser.GetCompiledPageInstanceInternal(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context,
String requestType, String url, String path)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String
requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)

I can not identify this error because the page: get_aspx_ver.aspx does not
exist, What this means ?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

vMike

Daniel Groh said:
[...]

Sound like someone is requesting a page that does not exist. This will fire
the application error event.
Mike