Error message

Gary

I have hosted a asp application on a NT 4 server with IIS 4 web server.
I often get ASP 115 error for this application.

error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/auslead360/menu.asp

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
continue running.

After I restart the server the error doesn't appear for some time, but crops
up once again after servicing a few requests of the users.

I checked up MS support site to find a solution. I executed a few relevant
workarounds/solutions given there but the problem still persists.

TIA,

Gary

Bite My Bubbles

iI do remember that from years ago. I remember finding the answer and it
was just a server problem , an that nothing could be done.

I remember you had to reboot.

Haven't seen that in a long time. I have been off of NT4 for quite a while.
Suggest you do the same.

Ken Schaefer

You can use this tool:
http://www.iisfaq.com/default.aspx?view=P197

Post the output to news://microsoft.public.inetserver.iis

Cheers
Ken

: I have hosted a asp application on a NT 4 server with IIS 4 web server.
: I often get ASP 115 error for this application.
:
: error 'ASP 0115'
:
: Unexpected error