Error Trying to Start Project

CapCity

I just grabbed a ASP.Net 2.0 (C# code behind) application from the
repository. Builds OK. When I try to run it, in either debug or release
mode, I get a dialog that says:

"Unable to start debugging on the web server. The web server is not
configured correctly."

The virtual directory is using the 2.0 framework. This is running on XP Pro,
my development machine.

I did some googling and found only two suggestions. One was to add localhost
to my trusted sites. I did, no difference.

The other sounded promising bcause it had to do with IE 7 and we just got
that forced on us at work. It said IE 7 install jacked something with Visual
Studio and to repair the Visual Studio installation. I did, but am getting
the same error.

Anyone encounter this?

Thanks

?

=?iso-8859-9?Q?Bahad=FDr_ARSLAN?=

Are you trying to create project on IIS or embedded Web server.

I suggest you to create project on embedded web server (file system)