    server

    I've already run "aspnet_regiis.exe -i" and "iisreset" and rebooted but it
    still doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks!

    VB Programmer, Jun 12, 2006

  2. any ideas? this is urgent.. thanks..

    VB Programmer, Jun 12, 2006

  3. Re: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging o

    Check out this resource:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vstechart/html/vsdebug.asp

    --
    -Demetri

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=, Jun 12, 2006
  4. Re: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging o

    This didn't work. Any other ideas?

    Maybe an issues with IIS?

    VB Programmer, Jun 14, 2006
  5. VB Programmer

    BXA

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    .Net Framework

    I know this thread is old, but I was having the same problem. The first line actually helped me solve it.

    "I have both Visual Studio 2003 and 2005 on my machine."

    So do I. So it occured to me, VS2005 uses ASP.Net 2.0. Under the IIS tab, right click your web project and go to properties. Under the asp.net tab, change the asp version from 2.0 to 1.1.

    This solved my problem.

    Thanks

    BXA, Dec 4, 2008