error when creating new web app. - help please

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by fs, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. fs

    fs Guest

    Hello,

    When I try to create an ASP.NET Web Application from VS.NET, I get this
    error message:
    "
    Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not
    running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web
    Applications or Services.
    "

    My config.:
    - Win 2000 adv. server sp4 (french)
    - IIS 5.0
    - visual studio .net 2003 ent. arch. (english)
    - IE 6 sp1 plus some service packs (french)

    Note that when launching the Prerequisites from the VS.NET setup (after
    install done), this message appears:
    "Visual Studio .NET ... does not include the language version used by
    your OS for the components listed below.
    Download to reinstall:
    IE6 sp1
    "

    HELP !