Error with asp.net validator controls

Infante - GIGA

Hi,
I have this problem: if I use the application (web application with html
forms) on the
development machine or locally on the production server everything works
fine
If I call the pages from a browser (e.g. IE6) from another pc, internal on
the
network or external from internet, I get the message:
"Unable to find script library
'/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js.'
Try placing the file manually, or reinstall by running aspnet_regiis -c"
The site is hosted on a Win 2003 SBS Server
I tried to execute aspnet_regiis both with -c parameter and also with
-i and -r -enable.
This happens only on the pages that uses a field validator.
I have also verified that the file (or better the directories) of apsnet
are already there and enabled both in application directory and in
the root directory of the IIS site.
The permissions of the file system seem correct
What can i look for ?

Thank in advance

Mario

Patrick.O.Ige

Mario have you ran the aspnet_regiis options from the command line
Also you could uninstall aspnet worker process and re installing
it by using the options -i and -u
and restart your IIS
Patrick