    Also, are there any tools out there that identify syntax errors within
    html, javascript, php, and or pearl code?

    Chris
    Chris, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Chris

    Joe Smith Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a good browser(s) that isn't so forgiving but
    > still supports server-side html (shtml) and php scripting?

    Server-side html and php scripting are done by the server, not the
    browser.

    -Joe

    P.S. You'll get more responses posting to comp.lang.perl.misc instead
    of posting the this newsgroup (comp.lang.perl).
    Joe Smith, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Chris

    John Smith Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > My current web site appears correct. However, I know some browsers are
    > smart enough to get around misplaced tags, and other syntax errors.
    > Does anyone know of a good browser(s) that isn't so forgiving but
    > still supports server-side html (shtml) and php scripting?
    > Also, are there any tools out there that identify syntax errors within
    > html, javascript, php, and or pearl code?
    >

    > Chris

    Hello Chris,

    Take a look at http://www.iconv.com/online_html_tools.htm for a list of
    online tools to check the validity of your web site's html.
    John Smith, Jul 1, 2004

    http://validator.w3.org/

    > php, and or pearl code?

    Those are programming languages with built-in syntax checks. (That is
    true also for JavaScript).

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Jul 1, 2004