    Thanks in advance.
    Bye
    Kiran
    =?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=, Jul 16, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=

    Masudur Guest

    On Jul 16, 1:52 pm, Kiran <> wrote:
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > Can anybody tell me what are the Microsoft's certification exam codes and
    > their description? Also how to prepare for the same and what books are i
    > should refer to? Also would like know about natrue and rules of certification
    > exams?
    >
    > I am intrested getting certification in Asp.Net , c#, Sql server and XML
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Bye
    > Kiran

    Hi...

    Please visit
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/entapp/default.mspx
    every this is listed there...
    Thanks

    Md. Masudur Rahman (Munna)
    Kaz Software Ltd.
    www.kaz.com.bd
    http://munnacs.110mb.com
    Masudur, Jul 16, 2007

  3. "Kiran" <> wrote in message

    > I am intrested getting certification in Asp.Net , c#, Sql server and XML

    My advice to you is don't bother - the Microsoft "certifications" are a
    complete waste of time. For only a few dollars you can download the entire
    set of questions for any exam and just learn them before you sit the "test":
    http://www.examcheets.com/

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Jul 16, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=

    Masudur Guest

    On Jul 16, 11:36 pm, "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> wrote:
    > "Kiran" <> wrote in message

    > > I am intrested getting certification in Asp.Net , c#, Sql server and XML

    > My advice to you is don't bother - the Microsoft "certifications" are a
    > complete waste of time. For only a few dollars you can download the entire
    > set of questions for any exam and just learn them before you sit the "test":http://www.examcheets.com/
    >
    > --
    > Mark Rae
    > ASP.NET MVPhttp://www.markrae.net

    I totally agree with Mark...
    "a complete waste of time..." ...
    soon new certification will come and again you got to upgrade your
    self...

    Masudur
    Masudur, Jul 17, 2007