execute an exe from a webpage

César

I have done an .exe and i like to run it from a web page
How can I do it?

From my own PC I have done this :

Dim ie As IO.File
Dim direccion As String =
"C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\PruebaCesar1\Planta1Garaje\Garaje.exe"

ie.Open(direccion, IO.FileMode.Open)

but it close itself and appear another web that say:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Acceso denegado a la ruta de acceso.

ASP.NET no está autorizado para obtener acceso al recurso solicitado.
Considere la posibilidad de conceder derechos de acceso al recurso para la
identidad de solicitud de ASP.NET. Si la aplicación no se va a suplantar,
ASP.NET utiliza una identidad de proceso base (normalmente {MACHINE}\ASPNET
en IIS 5 o Network Service en IIS 6). Si la aplicación se va a suplantar
mediante <identity impersonate="true"/>, la identidad será el usuario anónimo
(generalmente IUSR_MACHINENAME) o el usuario solicitado autenticado.

What can i do?
What can i do to ask me like when it tell you if you want to download a file?

I also try with this:

Dim info As ProcessStartInfo = New
ProcessStartInfo("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\PruebaCesar1\Planta1Garaje\Garaje.exe")
info.RedirectStandardOutput = True
info.UseShellExecute = False

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(info)

but the result is that a process called "Garaje" is created, but it do
NOTHING, like it would not be created/run.

Thanks

MattC

You need to look at the permissions that has been assigned to the ASPNET
account on your machine. I don't think by default it is allowed to run
EXE's. If you are running in anaoymous and using the IUSR_MACHINENAME then
it defo wont beable to.

MattC