FAQ/FAQ notes site makeover

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <[email protected]>,
Dr J R Stockton said the following on 11/25/2006 1:58 PM:

And to date, nobody has disapproved of the notion either.

But surely you remember that I previously posted my view that the FAQ
would best be written by someone from (for example) one of the smaller
countries of Continental Europe, one where (ISTM) English is still
properly taught? I've seen no reason to change that view.

It's a good idea to read the newsgroup and its old FAQ. See below.

VK

But surely you remember that I previously posted my view that the FAQ
would best be written by someone from (for example) one of the smaller
countries of Continental Europe, one where (ISTM) English is still
properly taught? I've seen no reason to change that view.

Well, Belgium is located in Continental Europe, it is not so spaceous,
and the European foreing language education is excellent. But as you
know Bart Van Der Donck did not take this hassle which is a pity but
fully understandable. I see no other known candidatures unless for
"smaller country" we'll take Germany :)

If you personally wanted to do FAQ maintenance then why you didn't make
it seven month ago (FAQ news server break) or any time before August 01
(FAQ posting restored by Bart) or any time after that till now (as Bart
only posted existing materials w/o update access) ?

I put exactly the same questions to anyone else who may thinking right
now "hey, why it's not me?"

Let's say Randy Webb "is not my President" :) but let's us stop
recount and start moving on. There will be another day :)

Randy Webb

Dr J R Stockton said the following on 11/26/2006 2:33 PM:
In comp.lang.javascript message <[email protected]>,

But surely you remember that I previously posted my view that the FAQ
would best be written by someone from (for example) one of the smaller
countries of Continental Europe, one where (ISTM) English is still
properly taught? I've seen no reason to change that view.

Yes, I recall you stating your obvious bias towards anything American
and promptly dismissed your idiotic prejudices.