Fast Python in Programming Contests

KK

How can the execution time of python program be increased in
programming contest so that we dont get TLE for gud algos......

Terry Reedy

How can the execution time of python program be increased in
decreased

programming contest so that we dont get TLE for gud algos......

TLE = time limit expired?

Sites or 'contests' that have the same time limit for Python as for C,
especially when the limit does not allow reasonable programs to run so
you can even find out if they are correct, are stupidly brain-dead.
Ignore them.

Python is a great language for prototyping and experimenting with
alternate algorithms. Rules that effectively prevent that are, well, you
pick the adjective.

Any such site that wanted to make even a pretense of fairness would
provide Cython for converting augmented Python programs to C and thence
compiled just like C programs.