Fatal relocation errors

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by mariakvelasco@gmail.com, Nov 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hello all,

    We have built a couple of executable using the Perl2Exe program and
    when we attemp to run the exes from the command line, we are getting
    the following errors:

    Error from 1st exe

    % sc_config

    Can't load '/tmp/p2xtmp-16591/Event.so' for module Tk::Event: ld.so.1:
    sc_config: fatal: relocation error: file /tmp/p2xtmp-16591/Event.so:
    symbol PL_stack_max: referenced symbol not found at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/
    DynaLoader.pm line 230.
    at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Tk.pm line 13
    Compilation failed in require at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Tk.pm line 13.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Tk.pm line 13.
    Compilation failed in require at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/
    ServerConfigDialog.pm line 11.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/
    ServerConfigDialog.pm line 11.
    Compilation failed in require at /vol/tools6/clearcase/SYNERGY/
    sol_output/sc_config line 24.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /vol/tools6/clearcase/SYNERGY/
    sol_output/sc_config line 24.
    Undefined subroutine &Tk::Event::CleanupGlue called at
    PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Tk/Event.pm line 3.
    END failed--call queue aborted at /vol/tools6/clearcase/SYNERGY/
    sol_output/sc_config line 24.

    Error from 2nd exe

    % sc_trigger

    Can't load '/vol/tools6/clearcase/SYNERGY/sol_output/Blowfish.so' for
    module Crypt::Blowfish: ld.so.1: sc_trigger: fatal: relocation error:
    file /vol/tools6/clearcase/SYNERGY/sol_output/Blowfish.so: symbol
    PL_tainted: referenced symbol not found at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/
    DynaLoader.pm line 230.

    at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Crypt/Simple.pm line 104
    Compilation failed in require at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Crypt/Simple.pm line
    104.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Crypt/Simple.pm
    line 104.
    Compilation failed in require at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Synergy/
    LoginManager.pm line 12.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Synergy/
    LoginManager.pm line 12.
    Compilation failed in require at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Integration.pm line
    15.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/Integration.pm
    line 15.
    Compilation failed in require at /vol/tools6/clearcase/SYNERGY/
    sol_output/sc_trigger line 21.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /vol/tools6/clearcase/SYNERGY/
    sol_output/sc_trigger line 21.

    We are running the exes in Solaris 10 with Perl version 5.8.4.

    If anyone out there has any clue as to the cause of these errors, we
    could really appreciate the help.

    Thanks!
    , Nov 19, 2007