    For example, I think that "Effective Java" may be in many libraries.

    Thanks,
    Todd

    Todd, Apr 11, 2008

  2. Todd

    Lord Zoltar Guest

    On Apr 11, 2:06 pm, Todd <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have been quite impressed with the breadth and depth of knowledge
    > displayed in this group.  I thought that it would be interesting to
    > find out what resources, books, websites, etc., you use that you would
    > suggest for others.
    >
    > For example, I think that "Effective Java" may be in many libraries.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Todd

    My favourite is the Necronomicon. Especially the chapter on how to use
    RMI to summon Cthulhu.

    Lord Zoltar, Apr 11, 2008

  3. Todd

    Stefan Ram Guest

    Stefan Ram, Apr 11, 2008
  4. Todd

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:06:46 -0700 (PDT), Todd
    who said :

    >I have been quite impressed with the breadth and depth of knowledge
    >displayed in this group. I thought that it would be interesting to
    >find out what resources, books, websites, etc., you use that you would
    >suggest for others.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html

    All through the site I recommened books on specific topics.

    Try something like this on google to find a specific recommendation.

    [site:mindprod.com "recommend book" JNI]
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Apr 24, 2008