    java?

    Thanks in advance.
    Vijaya

    vijaya, Apr 24, 2007

  2. vijaya

    Kai Schwebke Guest

    vijaya schrieb:
    > Hai all!
    > I hav one doubt regarding filters.
    > How to restrict webpages for different users using response Filters in
    > java?

    Write a dummy filter routing request/response unchanged -- every
    tutorial on filters will explain how to do this.
    Then alter this filter in a way redirecting to a "sorry, not authorized"
    page for some users -- based on wathever means you like (session,
    IP-addr., ...).

    Kai

    Kai Schwebke, Apr 24, 2007

  3. vijaya

    Tarkin Guest

    On Apr 24, 8:35 am, vijaya <> wrote:
    > Hai all!
    > I hav one doubt regarding filters.
    > How to restrict webpages for different users using response Filters in
    > java?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Vijaya

    One filter for each collection of pages you want restricted.
    Separate pages by directory, and map filters to directories.
    Simple, and more than apparent from the API and
    specification docs.

    HTH,
    Tarkin

    Tarkin, Apr 25, 2007