Firefighters at the site of WTC7 "Move away the building is going to blow up, get back the building

Discussion in 'Python' started by Midex, May 3, 2007.

  1. Midex

    Midex Guest

    100% EVIDENCE - SEE THE TRUTH FINALLY - ON THE GROUND VIDEO WITNESSES
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNN6apj5B2U

    In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
    cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
    documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSxeJH_RCY

    Ben Chertoff can't get his story straight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YND7XocMocj

    LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

    9/11 Truth Focoist Revolution. "When peaceful revolution is made
    impossible, violent revolution is inevitable" - Martin Luther King.
    How long shall they kill our prophets? Look up Focoism. Write about
    it. Spread the method. It will be how this revolution will take shape.
    Midex, May 3, 2007

  2. Midex

    Eric Gisse Guest

    On May 2, 7:10 pm, Midex <> wrote:

    [...]

    I guess the explanation that people were looking at the building and
    watching its' structure deform is too rational.
    Eric Gisse, May 3, 2007

  3. Midex

    malibu Guest

    On May 2, 9:46 pm, Eric Gisse <> wrote:
    > On May 2, 7:10 pm, Midex <> wrote:
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > I guess the explanation that people were looking at the building and
    > watching its' structure deform is too rational.

    Also, that was a Larry Silverstein impostor who
    said they were going to 'pull it'.
    And the only reason he took out huge amounts
    of extra insurance on the buildings two months
    before this happened was because of global
    warming, because we all know a little bit of heat
    will bring down steel buildings.

    John
    malibu, May 3, 2007
  4. Midex

    Eric Gisse Guest

    On May 2, 10:14 pm, malibu <> wrote:
    > On May 2, 9:46 pm, Eric Gisse <> wrote:
    >
    > > On May 2, 7:10 pm, Midex <> wrote:

    > > [...]

    > > I guess the explanation that people were looking at the building and
    > > watching its' structure deform is too rational.

    > Also, that was a Larry Silverstein impostor who
    > said they were going to 'pull it'.

    ....maybe if you read the context, it would make a little more rational
    sense. Fucking nutter.

    > And the only reason he took out huge amounts
    > of extra insurance on the buildings two months
    > before this happened was because of global
    > warming, because we all know a little bit of heat
    > will bring down steel buildings.

    A little heat and major structural damage.

    Eric Gisse, May 3, 2007
  5. Midex

    default Guest

    On 2 May 2007 20:10:20 -0700, Midex <> wrote:

    >LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

    Trying to understand the World Trade Center events is like waking up
    to act fifteen of a long Greek Tragedy. It needs a complex fabric of
    description to give a full picture. In explaining this crisis, we will
    be showing how the situation rests on layers of historical
    developments, layers of crises and solutions.

    shamelessly taken from:
    http://www.againstsleepandnightmare.com/ASAN/ASAN7/ASAN7.html

    The World After September 11th, 2001

    The Old Mole

    By the time you read this, a crisis different from September 11th may
    well be foremost in people's minds. Read on. For us today, all the
    crises merge to one and we can see the form of Enron's Collapse or the
    Iraq War within September 11th and vice-versa. Now, beyond the death
    and destruction, the horror of an event like September 11th is the
    horror of losing control of your world. This feeling is an extension
    of the ordinary experience of being a resident of modern capitalist
    society. Here, work, commuting, shopping, and television are
    transmitted to you in ways that are beyond any individual or
    collective control.

    Damn good read.

    default, May 3, 2007
  6. Midex

    malibu Guest

    On May 3, 12:18 am, Eric Gisse <> wrote:
    > On May 2, 10:14 pm, malibu <> wrote:
    >
    > > On May 2, 9:46 pm, Eric Gisse <> wrote:

    > > > On May 2, 7:10 pm, Midex <> wrote:

    > > > [...]

    > > > I guess the explanation that people were looking at the building and
    > > > watching its' structure deform is too rational.

    > > Also, that was a Larry Silverstein impostor who
    > > said they were going to 'pull it'.

    > ...maybe if you read the context, it would make a little more rational
    > sense. Fucking nutter.
    >
    > > And the only reason he took out huge amounts
    > > of extra insurance on the buildings two months
    > > before this happened was because of global
    > > warming, because we all know a little bit of heat
    > > will bring down steel buildings.

    > A little heat and major structural damage.
    >

    > > John

    Gee, I'll bet all those explosions in the
    subfloors of WTC1 + WTC2 did some
    structural damage also!

    Come to think of it.

    When the firefighters got there, all the glass
    on the street floors was blown out.

    Shock wave from the plane hitting
    80 floors up?

    Janitors and such coming up from the basement levels
    bleeding and dazed.

    Jet fuel trickling down the elevator shafts being ignited
    by someone's roach? And exploding?
    Severing the three-foot thick steel columns?
    All 5 dozen of them?
    (That's mighty fine primo, pardner!)

    Your brain got structural damage?
    Dropped on your head as a kid?

    Don't put that fire iron too close
    to the flames, honey. It'll melt
    and deform!

    John
    malibu, May 3, 2007
  7. On 3 May 2007 08:53:39 -0700, malibu <> wrote:

    >On May 3, 12:18 am, Eric Gisse <> wrote:

    >> > Also, that was a Larry Silverstein impostor who
    >> > said they were going to 'pull it'.

    >> ...maybe if you read the context, it would make a little more rational
    >> sense. Fucking nutter.
    >>
    >> > And the only reason he took out huge amounts
    >> > of extra insurance on the buildings two months
    >> > before this happened was because of global
    >> > warming, because we all know a little bit of heat
    >> > will bring down steel buildings.

    >> A little heat and major structural damage.
    >>

    >> > John

    >Gee, I'll bet all those explosions in the
    >subfloors of WTC1 + WTC2 did some
    >structural damage also!

    You're an idiot.

    >Come to think of it.

    Slugs do not think.

    >When the firefighters got there, all the glass
    >on the street floors was blown out.

    You're an idiot.

    >Shock wave from the plane hitting
    >80 floors up?

    You're a goddamned retard, boy. ARe you an islamic extremist by
    chance?

    >Janitors and such coming up from the basement levels
    >bleeding and dazed.

    You're full of shit.

    >Jet fuel trickling down the elevator shafts being ignited
    >by someone's roach? And exploding?

    You're an ifiot.

    >Severing the three-foot thick steel columns?
    >All 5 dozen of them?
    >(That's mighty fine primo, pardner!)

    The buildings collapsed WAY WAY UP on the floors where the planes
    hit, and fell from there down, taking floors out as the large top
    section of the building fell.

    You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.

    >Your brain got structural damage?

    No, but your never was right from the moment your retarded felon
    criminal mother shat you out of her ass and forgot to flush.

    >Dropped on your head as a kid?

    Got any more adolescent baby bullshit, little boy?

    >Don't put that fire iron too close
    >to the flames, honey. It'll melt
    >and deform!

    You're an idiot. There was a tanker crash in Oakland a couple days
    back (Sunday) that melted sections of the bridge it was on.

    Got Clue? You and Rosie are retarded.
    The Great Attractor, May 4, 2007
  8. Midex

    mike3 Guest

    On May 3, 12:14 am, malibu <> wrote:
    > On May 2, 9:46 pm, Eric Gisse <> wrote:
    >
    > > On May 2, 7:10 pm, Midex <> wrote:

    > > [...]

    > > I guess the explanation that people were looking at the building and
    > > watching its' structure deform is too rational.

    > Also, that was a Larry Silverstein impostor who
    > said they were going to 'pull it'.
    > And the only reason he took out huge amounts
    > of extra insurance on the buildings two months
    > before this happened was because of global
    > warming, because we all know a little bit of heat
    > will bring down steel buildings.
    >
    > John

    Pull = pull out the firefighters. Also, did you know
    that when they used "pull" to refer to pulling WTC6
    it was because they were going to _pull it over_
    not blow it up?

    http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
    mike3, May 4, 2007
  9. Midex

    mike3 Guest

    On May 2, 9:10 pm, Midex <> wrote:
    > 100% EVIDENCE - SEE THE TRUTH FINALLY - ON THE GROUND VIDEO WITNESSEShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNN6apj5B2U
    >
    > In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
    > cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
    > documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSxeJH_RCY
    >
    > Ben Chertoff can't get his story straighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YND7XocMocj
    >
    > LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
    >
    > 9/11 Truth Focoist Revolution. "When peaceful revolution is made
    > impossible, violent revolution is inevitable" - Martin Luther King.
    > How long shall they kill our prophets? Look up Focoism. Write about
    > it. Spread the method. It will be how this revolution will take shape.

    Maybe they were just speaking in the heat of the moment... or does
    this mean that the FIREFIGHTERS were in on the conspiracy too?
    Did you know that a conspiracy becomes more and more difficult
    to do the bigger it gets? Do you also know that every structural
    engineer, every scientist, all of NIST, everyone would have to be
    "in" on this conspiracy?
    mike3, May 4, 2007
  10. Midex

    mike3 Guest

    On May 3, 9:53 am, malibu <> wrote:
    > On May 3, 12:18 am, Eric Gisse <> wrote:

    > > > Also, that was a Larry Silverstein impostor who
    > > > said they were going to 'pull it'.

    > > ...maybe if you read the context, it would make a little more rational
    > > sense. Fucking nutter.

    > > > And the only reason he took out huge amounts
    > > > of extra insurance on the buildings two months
    > > > before this happened was because of global
    > > > warming, because we all know a little bit of heat
    > > > will bring down steel buildings.

    > > A little heat and major structural damage.

    > > > John

    > Gee, I'll bet all those explosions in the
    > subfloors of WTC1 + WTC2 did some
    > structural damage also!
    >
    > Come to think of it.
    >
    > When the firefighters got there, all the glass
    > on the street floors was blown out.
    >
    > Shock wave from the plane hitting
    > 80 floors up?
    >
    > Janitors and such coming up from the basement levels
    > bleeding and dazed.
    >
    > Jet fuel trickling down the elevator shafts being ignited
    > by someone's roach? And exploding?
    > Severing the three-foot thick steel columns?
    > All 5 dozen of them?
    > (That's mighty fine primo, pardner!)
    >
    > Your brain got structural damage?
    > Dropped on your head as a kid?
    >
    > Don't put that fire iron too close
    > to the flames, honey. It'll melt
    > and deform!

    Never mind that the irons in the WTC
    were IN the fire, amongst the coals
    no less!
    mike3, May 4, 2007
  11. Midex

    mike3 Guest

    On May 3, 7:22 pm, The Great Attractor
    <> wrote:
    > On 3 May 2007 08:53:39 -0700, malibu <> wrote:

    > >> ...maybe if you read the context, it would make a little more rational
    > >> sense. Fucking nutter.

    > >> A little heat and major structural damage.

    > >Gee, I'll bet all those explosions in the
    > >subfloors of WTC1 + WTC2 did some
    > >structural damage also!

    > You're an idiot.

    You did not refute the claim. How do you
    know this claim is wrong?

    > >Come to think of it.

    > Slugs do not think.

    You did not refute the claim.

    > >When the firefighters got there, all the glass
    > >on the street floors was blown out.

    > You're an idiot.

    You did not refute the claim.

    > >Shock wave from the plane hitting
    > >80 floors up?

    > You're a goddamned retard, boy. ARe you an islamic extremist by
    > chance?

    You did not refute the claim.

    > >Janitors and such coming up from the basement levels
    > >bleeding and dazed.

    > You're full of shit.

    You did not refute the claim.

    > >Jet fuel trickling down the elevator shafts being ignited
    > >by someone's roach? And exploding?

    > You're an ifiot.

    You did not refute the claim.

    > >Severing the three-foot thick steel columns?
    > >All 5 dozen of them?
    > >(That's mighty fine primo, pardner!)

    > The buildings collapsed WAY WAY UP on the floors where the planes
    > hit, and fell from there down, taking floors out as the large top
    > section of the building fell.

    First good argument so far...

    > You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.
    >
    > >Your brain got structural damage?

    > No, but your never was right from the moment your retarded felon
    > criminal mother shat you out of her ass and forgot to flush.

    You did not refute the claim.

    > >Dropped on your head as a kid?

    > Got any more adolescent baby bullshit, little boy?

    You did not refute the claim.

    > >Don't put that fire iron too close
    > >to the flames, honey. It'll melt
    > >and deform!

    > You're an idiot. There was a tanker crash in Oakland a couple days
    > back (Sunday) that melted sections of the bridge it was on.

    Second good argument so far.

    Two good arguments and eight non-arguments,
    but those two good arguments happen to clinch the thing
    anyway...

    mike3, May 4, 2007
  12. Midex

    James Stroud Guest

    Re: Firefighters at the site of WTC7 "Move away the building is goingto blow up, get back the building is going to blow up."

    mike3 wrote:
    > On May 2, 9:10 pm, Midex <> wrote:
    >> 100% EVIDENCE - SEE THE TRUTH FINALLY - ON THE GROUND VIDEO WITNESSEShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNN6apj5B2U
    >>
    >> In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
    >> cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
    >> documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSxeJH_RCY
    >>
    >> Ben Chertoff can't get his story straighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YND7XocMocj
    >>
    >> LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
    >>
    >> 9/11 Truth Focoist Revolution. "When peaceful revolution is made
    >> impossible, violent revolution is inevitable" - Martin Luther King.
    >> How long shall they kill our prophets? Look up Focoism. Write about
    >> it. Spread the method. It will be how this revolution will take shape.

    > Maybe they were just speaking in the heat of the moment... or does
    > this mean that the FIREFIGHTERS were in on the conspiracy too?
    > Did you know that a conspiracy becomes more and more difficult
    > to do the bigger it gets? Do you also know that every structural
    > engineer, every scientist, all of NIST, everyone would have to be
    > "in" on this conspiracy?

    Not entirely.

    "A nobleman from the Baltic states, Freytag von Loringhoven was viewed
    with suspicion by the Nazis 'who loathed education, real culture and
    tradition'. Unlike Hitler's secretary, Traudl Junge, whose memoirs were
    published before her death two years ago, he claims he never fell under
    the F├╝hrer's spell and insists the distinction between the professional
    Wehrmacht and politicised Waffen-SS was real. 'After the war I had the
    unpleasant feeling of having served as a combustible, as heating wood,
    for the adventures of a charlatan,' he says. 'I had served a criminal
    regime while remaining loyal to my military convictions.'

    It was only as a prisoner of war that he realised the Nazis had murdered
    Jews 'on an industrial scale', he says. ' We didn't even know the names
    of the concentration camps.'"

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/germany/article/0,2763,1446410,00.html

    James
    James Stroud, May 4, 2007
  13. Midex

    default wrote:
    > On 2 May 2007 20:10:20 -0700, Midex <> wrote:
    >
    >> LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

    > Trying to understand the World Trade Center events is like waking up
    > to act fifteen of a long Greek Tragedy. It needs a complex fabric of
    > description to give a full picture. In explaining this crisis, we will
    > be showing how the situation rests on layers of historical
    > developments, layers of crises and solutions.
    >
    > shamelessly taken from:
    > http://www.againstsleepandnightmare.com/ASAN/ASAN7/ASAN7.html
    >
    > The World After September 11th, 2001
    >
    > The Old Mole
    >
    > By the time you read this, a crisis different from September 11th may
    > well be foremost in people's minds. Read on. For us today, all the
    > crises merge to one and we can see the form of Enron's Collapse or the
    > Iraq War within September 11th and vice-versa. Now, beyond the death
    > and destruction, the horror of an event like September 11th is the
    > horror of losing control of your world. This feeling is an extension
    > of the ordinary experience of being a resident of modern capitalist
    > society. Here, work, commuting, shopping, and television are
    > transmitted to you in ways that are beyond any individual or
    > collective control.
    >
    > Damn good read.

    Marxist trash.
    James Stroud, May 4, 2007
  14. Midex

    default Guest

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 03:26:17 -0700, James Stroud
    <> wrote:

    >default wrote:
    >> On 2 May 2007 20:10:20 -0700, Midex <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

    >> Trying to understand the World Trade Center events is like waking up
    >> to act fifteen of a long Greek Tragedy. It needs a complex fabric of
    >> description to give a full picture. In explaining this crisis, we will
    >> be showing how the situation rests on layers of historical
    >> developments, layers of crises and solutions.
    >>
    >> shamelessly taken from:
    >> http://www.againstsleepandnightmare.com/ASAN/ASAN7/ASAN7.html
    >>
    >> The World After September 11th, 2001
    >>
    >> The Old Mole
    >>
    >> By the time you read this, a crisis different from September 11th may
    >> well be foremost in people's minds. Read on. For us today, all the
    >> crises merge to one and we can see the form of Enron's Collapse or the
    >> Iraq War within September 11th and vice-versa. Now, beyond the death
    >> and destruction, the horror of an event like September 11th is the
    >> horror of losing control of your world. This feeling is an extension
    >> of the ordinary experience of being a resident of modern capitalist
    >> society. Here, work, commuting, shopping, and television are
    >> transmitted to you in ways that are beyond any individual or
    >> collective control.
    >>
    >> Damn good read.

    >Marxist trash.

    We've been conditioned to think in those terms and the web site is
    communist. The philosophy of communism isn't so bad, it is the people
    and application that are the problem.

    Capitalism works right out of the box then begins to fray and
    deteriorate - again due to people and application. Either system
    creates an elite class and poor class with little or no middle ground.
    Each system is, ultimately, a failure.

    I'm not advocating either system, both are flawed as long as people
    can gain and hold power. Somewhere in there is a solution to the
    problems - I wouldn't presume to know the right course.

    Our politicians presume to know the right course - but they have no
    idea what is happening in the real world just their own political
    world.

    We have a mix of socialism and capitalism in the US no matter what the
    government/media hype says it is. Free market capitalism? hardly.

    default, May 4, 2007
  15. Midex

    default wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 May 2007 03:26:17 -0700, James Stroud
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> default wrote:

    >>> Trying to understand the World Trade Center events is like waking up
    >>> to act fifteen of a long Greek Tragedy. It needs a complex fabric of
    >>> description to give a full picture. In explaining this crisis, we will
    >>> be showing how the situation rests on layers of historical
    >>> developments, layers of crises and solutions.
    >>>
    >>> shamelessly taken from:
    >>> http://www.againstsleepandnightmare.com/ASAN/ASAN7/ASAN7.html
    >>>
    >>> The World After September 11th, 2001

    <clip>

    >>> Damn good read.

    >> Marxist trash.

    > We've been conditioned to think in those terms and the web site is
    > communist. The philosophy of communism isn't so bad, it is the people
    > and application that are the problem.
    >
    > Capitalism works right out of the box then begins to fray and
    > deteriorate - again due to people and application. Either system
    > creates an elite class and poor class with little or no middle ground.
    > Each system is, ultimately, a failure.
    >
    > I'm not advocating either system, both are flawed as long as people
    > can gain and hold power. Somewhere in there is a solution to the
    > problems - I wouldn't presume to know the right course.

    The Marxist contribution to western thought is that it put everything in
    terms of labor and thus allowed us to quantify the human component of
    economies. Though insightful, these insights were made 100 years ago and
    are really only helpful in a sociological context. To attempt to turn
    Marxist philosophy and insight into an economic policy is flawed because
    economies are driven by greed. No policy will eliminate the greed, so it
    is better to make policies that allow competition for resources (even
    labor) fair. Marxism consolidates economic power into the hands of
    government officials, who are the most greedy, and thus it ends up
    siphoning wealth from the laborers who produce it in total contradiction
    to its goals. That has been shown to be the reality despite the ideology.

    Yes, the current global economic model is based on fascism, which is
    unfortunate, but Marxism and the communism that arises from it are not
    better alternatives--so it is better to identify Marxist economics as
    the trash it is than to allow the unwitting to get confused about how
    the greedy would end up applying it.

    James
    James Stroud, May 4, 2007
  16. Midex

    MooseFET Guest

    On May 4, 12:32 pm, James Stroud <> wrote:
    [....]
    > The Marxist contribution to western thought is that it put everything in
    > terms of labor and thus allowed us to quantify the human component of
    > economies.

    No the great insight by Marx was in the selling of ducks. "Anybody
    want to buy a duct" has done more to advance economic thinking than
    the works of most economists.

    Economists have a vested interest in preventing people from
    understanding economics. They are well paid and know that they
    wouldn't be for long if people really understood what was going on.
    MooseFET, May 5, 2007
  17. Midex

    MooseFET wrote:
    > On May 4, 12:32 pm, James Stroud <> wrote:
    > [....]
    >
    >>The Marxist contribution to western thought is that it put everything in
    >>terms of labor and thus allowed us to quantify the human component of
    >>economies.

    > No the great insight by Marx was in the selling of ducks. "Anybody
    > want to buy a duct" has done more to advance economic thinking than
    > the works of most economists.
    >
    > Economists have a vested interest in preventing people from
    > understanding economics. They are well paid and know that they
    > wouldn't be for long if people really understood what was going on.

    You must be an economist because you provide absolutely no
    interpretation of what the hell you were saying in ghe first paragraph
    (as if you actually know what you were trying to say). Duct or duck,
    first of all. Second of all--make a point.

    James
    James Stroud, May 5, 2007
  18. Midex

    Charles Guest

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:19:33 -0700, James Stroud
    <> wrote:

    >MooseFET wrote:
    >> On May 4, 12:32 pm, James Stroud <> wrote:
    >> [....]
    >>
    >>>The Marxist contribution to western thought is that it put everything in
    >>>terms of labor and thus allowed us to quantify the human component of
    >>>economies.

    >> No the great insight by Marx was in the selling of ducks. "Anybody
    >> want to buy a duct" has done more to advance economic thinking than
    >> the works of most economists.
    >>
    >> Economists have a vested interest in preventing people from
    >> understanding economics. They are well paid and know that they
    >> wouldn't be for long if people really understood what was going on.
    >>

    >You must be an economist because you provide absolutely no
    >interpretation of what the hell you were saying in ghe first paragraph
    >(as if you actually know what you were trying to say). Duct or duck,
    >first of all. Second of all--make a point.
    >
    >James

    Different Marx?
    Charles, May 5, 2007
  19. Midex

    Charles wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:19:33 -0700, James Stroud
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>MooseFET wrote:
    >>
    >>>On May 4, 12:32 pm, James Stroud <> wrote:
    >>>[....]

    >>>No the great insight by Marx was in the selling of ducks. "Anybody
    >>>want to buy a duct" has done more to advance economic thinking than
    >>>the works of most economists.
    >>>
    >>>Economists have a vested interest in preventing people from
    >>>understanding economics. They are well paid and know that they
    >>>wouldn't be for long if people really understood what was going on.
    >>>

    >>You must be an economist because you provide absolutely no
    >>interpretation of what the hell you were saying in ghe first paragraph
    >>(as if you actually know what you were trying to say). Duct or duck,
    >>first of all. Second of all--make a point.
    >>
    >>James

    > Different Marx?

    Oh, so Curly of the 3 stooges did more to advance physics when a vase
    fell on his head than all of the physics books written? Physicists don't
    really want you to know whats going on so they can get paid more. Oh,
    yes, I'm doing more for computer science by saying x=y than all of the
    computer books written. Knuth, eat your heart out, see how smart I am?

    James
    James Stroud, May 5, 2007
  20. Midex

    MooseFET Guest

    On May 4, 8:19 pm, James Stroud <> wrote:
    > MooseFET wrote:
    > > On May 4, 12:32 pm, James Stroud <> wrote:
    > > [....]

    > >>The Marxist contribution to western thought is that it put everything in
    > >>terms of labor and thus allowed us to quantify the human component of
    > >>economies.

    > > No the great insight by Marx was in the selling of ducks. "Anybody
    > > want to buy a duct" has done more to advance economic thinking than
    > > the works of most economists.

    > > Economists have a vested interest in preventing people from
    > > understanding economics. They are well paid and know that they
    > > wouldn't be for long if people really understood what was going on.

    > You must be an economist because you provide absolutely no
    > interpretation of what the hell you were saying in ghe first paragraph
    > (as if you actually know what you were trying to say). Duct or duck,
    > first of all. Second of all--make a point.

    Groucho Marx.
    MooseFET, May 5, 2007