    Freelancers Jobs Forum - Its all Free!
    Designers, Programmers & Web developers
    Run by Freelancers for Freelancers

    Design-Crowd, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Design-Crowd wrote:

    > Hi guys does anyone else have the same frustration as me with FF.

    > I can go to the same page (usually php tables) 10 times and I will get a
    > different view each time. Seems to break up the text within the tables as if
    > it is not recognising line breaks?

    URL?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Design-Crowd

    Big Bill Guest

    On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:08:05 +0100, "Design-Crowd"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi guys does anyone else have the same frustration as me with FF.
    >
    >I can go to the same page (usually php tables) 10 times and I will get a
    >different view each time. Seems to break up the text within the tables as if
    >it is not recognising line breaks?
    >Does this happen to you?
    >
    >Regards
    >JohnT (admin)
    >www.designcrowd.com
    >Freelancers Jobs Forum - Its all Free!
    >Designers, Programmers & Web developers
    >Run by Freelancers for Freelancers

    What upsets me is the figures mentioned. I gave it a look and it's
    rubbish.

    BB

    --
    www.kruse.co.uk/
    seo that loves a cuddle...

    Big Bill, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Design-Crowd wrote:

    > I can go to the same page (usually php tables) 10 times and I will get a
    > different view each time. Seems to break up the text within the tables as
    > if it is not recognising line breaks?
    > Does this happen to you?

    Never. Is your markup valid? Got a URL?

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Design-Crowd

    Design-Crowd Guest

    What are you talking about Bill?
    Whats rubbish?
    Gave what a look?
    What actually upsets you - Does it really upset you? If so I am so sorry for
    upsetting you!

    I never gave a url so what are you talking about?

    I was just generalising about a particular problem I am having and wondered
    whether it was me. Please be certain what you are saying when you answer,
    and if you are unsure please ask, then you would not get upset

    Regards
    JohnT (admin)
    www.designcrowd.com
    Freelancers Freedom From Fees

    Design-Crowd, Apr 8, 2005
  6. Design-Crowd

    kchayka Guest

    Design-Crowd wrote:

    > I was just generalising about a particular problem I am having and wondered
    > whether it was me.

    You've posted this kind of thing here before, but you provide no
    specific examples of problem sites nor do you really seem interested in
    any discussion that follows.

    It sounds more like you are making a lame attempt to spam this newsgroup
    to promote your service without it looking so much like spam. You're
    only going to end up blacklisted if you keep it up.

    Care to prove me wrong? If so, then post the URL of a problem site so
    the group can discuss it.

    kchayka, Apr 8, 2005