Firefox confusion

Design-Crowd

Hi guys does anyone else have the same frustration as me with FF.

I can go to the same page (usually php tables) 10 times and I will get a
different view each time. Seems to break up the text within the tables as if
it is not recognising line breaks?
Does this happen to you?

Regards
JohnT (admin)
www.designcrowd.com
Freelancers Jobs Forum - Its all Free!
Designers, Programmers & Web developers
Run by Freelancers for Freelancers

Blinky the Shark

Design-Crowd said:
Hi guys does anyone else have the same frustration as me with FF.
I can go to the same page (usually php tables) 10 times and I will get a
different view each time. Seems to break up the text within the tables as if
it is not recognising line breaks?

URL?

Big Bill

Hi guys does anyone else have the same frustration as me with FF.

I can go to the same page (usually php tables) 10 times and I will get a
different view each time. Seems to break up the text within the tables as if
it is not recognising line breaks?
Does this happen to you?

Regards
JohnT (admin)
www.designcrowd.com
Freelancers Jobs Forum - Its all Free!
Designers, Programmers & Web developers
Run by Freelancers for Freelancers

What upsets me is the figures mentioned. I gave it a look and it's
rubbish.

BB

David Dorward

Design-Crowd said:
I can go to the same page (usually php tables) 10 times and I will get a
different view each time. Seems to break up the text within the tables as
if it is not recognising line breaks?
Does this happen to you?

Never. Is your markup valid? Got a URL?

Design-Crowd

What are you talking about Bill?
Whats rubbish?
Gave what a look?
What actually upsets you - Does it really upset you? If so I am so sorry for
upsetting you!

I never gave a url so what are you talking about?

I was just generalising about a particular problem I am having and wondered
whether it was me. Please be certain what you are saying when you answer,
and if you are unsure please ask, then you would not get upset

Regards
JohnT (admin)
www.designcrowd.com
Freelancers Freedom From Fees

kchayka

Design-Crowd said:
I was just generalising about a particular problem I am having and wondered
whether it was me.

You've posted this kind of thing here before, but you provide no
specific examples of problem sites nor do you really seem interested in
any discussion that follows.

It sounds more like you are making a lame attempt to spam this newsgroup
to promote your service without it looking so much like spam. You're
only going to end up blacklisted if you keep it up.

Care to prove me wrong? If so, then post the URL of a problem site so
the group can discuss it.