Flash Programmer || Long Beach || California

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Madhulika, Jul 18, 2007.

  1. Madhulika

    Madhulika Guest

    !!!!LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!!!

    I have one requirement for a contract (3 - 6 mo) HTML - Flash
    programmer with 5+ years of experience in a large corporate
    environment.

    The requirement just opened

    The start date is as soon as they find the right person

    The location for this position is Long Beach California with no travel
    required

    The Bill and Pay rates are negotiable, and are based on the current
    market (for us this means the rate depends on the candidates skill
    level and match)

    This position will be responsible for multiple projects and ongoing
    maintenance work

    The candidate will have the best English skills available; keep this
    in mind when considering H-1 as possibility

    The candidate will be a team player; this is a heads down programming
    position, not an analyst position. Analyst skills are welcome, but
    this is a programmer position

    The candidate will need to show examples of their work in a corporate
    world.

    Regards-
    Madhulika
    Madhulika, Jul 18, 2007

  2. Madhulika wrote:
    > !!!!LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!!!
    >
    > I have one requirement for a contract (3 - 6 mo) HTML - Flash
    > programmer with 5+ years of experience in a large corporate
    > environment.
    >
    > The requirement just opened
    >
    > The start date is as soon as they find the right person
    >
    > The location for this position is Long Beach California with no travel
    > required

    [Follow-ups set.]

    Then post to a local jobs-oriented newsgroup. comp.lang.c is neither.
    Clever Monkey, Jul 18, 2007

  3. Madhulika

    Richard Bos Guest

    Madhulika <> wrote:

    > The location for this position is Long Beach California

    > The candidate will have the best English skills available;

    I'm sorry, but these two requirements are contradictory.

    Also, you're off-topic and a scumbag.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Jul 19, 2007