Sure Shot Requirements: 1.Net Developers in Glendale, California.2.Salesforce Developers,Chicago,Ill

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Oct 22, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Hi All,

    We have 1.Senior .NET Developers in Glendale, CA. (local to Southern
    California) for 12 months and 2.Salesforce Developers in Chicago, IL.
    3+months Cont to Hire position, please let me know if you have
    anyone,
    please send suitable resumes with Contact details and location ASAP,
    these position’s are sure shot closure’s.

    Client would like to close these requirement ASAP, we need 4
    resources, this will close as soon as we find best matches, please
    respond ASAP,

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3907
    Office 213.233.3576

    www.preludesys.com

    1. Job Title: Senior .NET Developers - MULTIPLE POSITIONS
    Location : Glendale, California (Local to Southern California)
    Project Duration : 12 Month(s)
    Cost : $45-$55 Hourly
    Skill Set :
    Senior .Net Developer experienced in development of web-based GUI
    (WinForms) custom applications and complex business applications in
    "Enterprise" level environments.
    MUST-HAVE SKILLS:
    - Minimum 6 years enterprise level application development experience
    - Strong skills in WinForms (Windows Forms) development
    - Strong skills in VB.NET (interface design and coding)
    - Strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server (writing Transact SQL stored
    procedures and queries)
    - Ideal candidate has experience in front, middle and back-end
    development (all three areas)
    - Experience in XML and XSLT
    - Excellent communication skills
    - must have used vb6 in the past
    Job Description :
    - Migration from VB6 to .Net
    - must have latest experience with winforms
    Experience:
    must have 10 years over all IT experience
    Education: Bachelors' Degree

    2. Job Title: Salesforce Developers
    Location: Chicago, Illinois
    Project Duration: 3+ Month(s)
    Cost: $55-$65 Hourly
    Preference: Green Card OR Citizen OR H1B (Contract to Hire after 3
    months)
    Skill Set:
    2 positions
    Position1: 2-3 Years of Apex Development experience (Junior
    Developer)
    Position2: 4-5 Years of Apex Development experience (Senior Developer)
    Must have Integration experience with Web apps

    Isaac, Oct 22, 2010