Forms problem - I hope this is a valid subject Hywel!!!

Charles Siegel

I am working with a form that gets data and shows it in a shopping cart.

Normally when you open the page you have to click on an image or submit
button to get the data to come back to a page.

I want to eliminate having to click on anything. In other words when
the page opens, the data comes back automatically without doing anything.

I hope I've explained this clearly. At any rate, is this possible using
a forms command or possibly java script??

Thanks,

Charlie

Hywel Jenkins

I am working with a form that gets data and shows it in a shopping cart.

Normally when you open the page you have to click on an image or submit
button to get the data to come back to a page.

I want to eliminate having to click on anything. In other words when
the page opens, the data comes back automatically without doing anything.

I hope I've explained this clearly. At any rate, is this possible using
a forms command or possibly java script??

Maybe. You still need to state your problem a bit more clearly, though.

Jonathan N. Little

Charles said:
I am working with a form that gets data and shows it in a shopping cart.

Normally when you open the page you have to click on an image or submit
button to get the data to come back to a page.

I want to eliminate having to click on anything. In other words when
the page opens, the data comes back automatically without doing anything.

I hope I've explained this clearly. At any rate, is this possible using
a forms command or possibly java script??

Do you mean go back to the page where the client clicks the image or at
the shopping cart to display what was selected? Do you have a page where
you are trying this?