    suitable text for the link, but all I can ever get it to show is
    <<Identifier>>. Is this possible?

    Ray

    Ray, May 10, 2004

  2. Ray

    Mettá Guest

    There is a great step by step somewhere???

    Anyway I will try and recall...

    Within the DRW on the page where you have <<Identifier>> click on Insert
    Image just next to <<Identifier>> and select any image within your image
    folder. Then double click the image and click the General Tab, select
    Parameters - Within the path select the file name only and delete it, then
    click on Insert Field Value - Select the <<Identifier>> and then adjust the
    path to suit the location of your images (all in the same folder I hope?)
    along with size, alt text etc.

    Mettá, May 10, 2004