Frames+cookies

Piotr Szmagliñski

Helo
I've got problem connected with Frames (...I guess :)
My page is divided in two frames and a'm loading stuff from menu on the left
side to the frame on the right side. In one link I wanted to load to the
right side phpBB, but this program opens a new window which I don't like.
1. Is there any chance to force loading phpBB to this frame without opening
new window ?
2. In some cases (other programs witch I would like to open in this frame),
when authorization is needed I also noticed a warning, that I have no cookie
enabled in my browser and I can not login, despite of my cookie is enabled
and I can login to that page from outside the framed page.

can anyone help me out wiht this ?
thx
Piotr kefas(at)o2(dot)pl