Free ad-space

francis.milton

Dear All,
Programmer's Desk.com [http://www.programmersdesk.com] is an online
community of programmers around the globe that offers a series of
utility services for Programmers.
As an inagural offer, the website offers Free Advertisement Space for
programmers. For availing the offer, all you have to do is.. just write
an email to (e-mail address removed)
with subject line as "Free ad-space" with the designed graphics or text
content for advertisement.

Offer Ends on Feb 20th 2007

Thank you,
Franciss Milton

Andrew Thompson

Dear All,

Sub: Free ad-space

Note for the record, you complete moron,
multi-posting, spammer, that *this*, the..
comp.lang.java.programmer
...usenet newsgroup - is *not* 'Free ad-space'.

Andrew T.

Lew

-- spam! --

Andrew said:
Note for the record, you complete moron,
multi-posting, spammer, that *this*, the..
comp.lang.java.programmer
..usenet newsgroup - is *not* 'Free ad-space'.

O, spammer! Beware the contempt of the newsgroups!

How is it that the OP could imagine that this crud would help his business?

I know I conclude from his post that Francis Milton (is that even his real
name?) is a scammer, that the "free" "ad-space [sic]" is a ripoff, and that no
one involved with it can spark two cortical neurons simultaneously.

Otherwise why would he not proofread the very subject of his post, let alone
its content, hm?

Hey, Frank! It's a little thing called "grammar", hon - it goes along with
spelling. Try finishing grammar school, then get back to us. Anyone that
careless with their freaking marketing must be really slipshod with the product.

- Lew