Free ASP.NET Host

rn5a

Can someone PLEASE suggest me a FREE ASP.NET hosting service provider?

I desparately need one to show a project to someone but to be very
very honest, I don't have the money to invest in a paid hosting
service. That's the one & only reason why I am requesting for a FREE
ASP.NET service provider.

Please note that the hosting service provider should allow access to
the File System on the server (not the entire server but just the one
where I will be uploading my files). This is because the project is
essentially a domain management system using which one can upload
files to the server existing in his hard disk, create new directories
& files on the server, delete them, rename them, even edit them online
etc...

Someone please suggest me, if not 2 or more, atleast 1 such FREE
ASP.NET hosting server. There are thousands & thousands of such free
hosting service providers for ASP without any limitations but I
couldn't locate a single FREE ASP.NET service provider. Of course,
there are free ASP.NET service providers but they provide free service
only when certain conditions are met (for e.g. pay for the entire year
& get 6 months free).

Since last 3 days, I have been searching for a FREE ASP.NET hosting
service provider but all my efforts & time have gone in vain & down
the drain!