    Is there a good free vhdl simulator out here ?

    Thanks
    ec
    GlobeTrade, Sep 25, 2006

  2. GlobeTrade

    David Ashley Guest

    GlobeTrade wrote:
    > Hi all
    > Is there a good free vhdl simulator out here ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > ec

    I'm very happy with ghdl. Note I use linux.

    -Dave

    --
    David Ashley http://www.xdr.com/dash
    Embedded linux, device drivers, system architecture
    David Ashley, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Paul Uiterlinden, Sep 25, 2006
  4. GlobeTrade

    smithodude Guest

    smithodude, Sep 26, 2006
  5. GlobeTrade

    Ed Coombs Guest

    GlobeTrade wrote:
    > Hi all
    > Is there a good free vhdl simulator out here ?

    www.symphonyeda.com

    linux/windows gui/text ships with FPGA libs
    versions: limited sim speed/limited time version/pay/...

    I use the linux text version, and have developed a processor simulator test
    bench from the simple traffic light example provided.

    Ed Coombs
    Ed Coombs, Oct 3, 2006