    - talent and has time after work.
    - would like to do freelance project.

    please contact email me.

    Ralph, Sep 14, 2004

  2. On 14 Sep 2004 06:19:18 -0700, Ralph wrote:

    > I have several java projects and would
    > like to outsource to offshore ..

    Off what shore?

    And, why 'offshore'? Is it something they'd
    get arrested for doing in your country? ;-)

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Ralph

    securians

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Secure Next is a software technology corporation that develops, manufactures, and supports a wide range of software and web development projects. Headquartered in Fresno, California, USA, and its offshore in Chennai, India, we rock on every single projects we develop and venture into upcoming technology with a vision of agile web development & customer satisfaction. Thus, we want to make people feel informed and involved, committing quality and timeliness and ready to flourish using latest technology.

    ref: Securenext software

    securians, Feb 5, 2010
  4. Ralph

    isoftoss

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Re:

    Toss is a one-stop shop for clients who want to build their brands and businesses in the online arena. Our bouquet of services includes everything from website-related jobs such as Web and Content development, Online Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to Online Reputation Management. Our services also include niche offerings such as mobile marketing, portal development, and development of e-commerce websites for our B2B and B2C customers.

    isoftoss, Mar 14, 2010
  5. Ralph

    isoftoss

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Isoftway is an emerging website & offshore software development company in Chennai, India. Our young & dynamic team of professionals continuously focus on good quality and “value for money” which has granted us reputation and respect.Isoftway develops crisp and effective websites. Our work combines elegant design, fast download time, easy-to-use navigation, and superior usability. We will make it quick, easy, and affordable. When you deliver a website project to isoftway, Chennai, we take care of everything you need.

    isoftoss, Mar 14, 2010
  6. Ralph

    fwsseo

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Web design company in india

    FlyHigh Soft Technologies Web Designing Companies in Chennai,Web development Company Chennai offers Website design, Web development, E-commerce solutions, portal development and Maintenance,Graphic design in chennai.

    Please Visit..
    flyhightechnologies.com

    fwsseo, Dec 31, 2010