Freelance Webdesigners wanted

Sherwin

Hi all,
My company needs freelance webdesigners who possess skills like Flash,
MySQL, PHP, jsp, etc. Please send us links to your portfolio and your
email address. We will contact those who are shortlisted.
Feel free to submit your post as we also accept amateur designers who
wish to expand their portfolios. Overseas designers are most welcome
as all communications and payments will be done electronically.

Contact me at (e-mail address removed)

some dude somewhere

Do you have a website yourself, as you claim to be a internet company
yourself?

Eric