freelance website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Harold, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Harold

    Harold Guest

    are you a freelancer. Check out www.tempnerd.com

    TempNerd is a new website in the early developmement stages.

    Tempnerd's goal is to become the premier site for persons looking for freelance
    opportunities.

    Before we go active we need to have a reasonable amount of people that are
    interested in freelance work in our database. This makes it somewhat more
    attractive for employers to offer thier opportunities.

    ( Plus it also gives us time to fine tune the site. )

    We currently have 59 different types of freelance categories

    Here is a small sample
    ..net, PHP, Photography, Translation, multimedia and more...

    If you would like to be in our database for when we go on-line, please visit
    www.tempnerd.com

    if you want to offer suggestions

    Thanks

    Harold