From where I can find WebForms.js file?

JM

Hi,

I have uploaded an application written in asp.net 2.0 on server. By web
controls started giving Javascript error and I figured it out from
discussion groups that I have to put WebForms.js file with the aspx
pages.

But I am unable to find out WebForms.js file in .NET 2.0 . I have
searched my PC also (I have VS 2005 and .NET 2.0) but unable to find
WebForms.js file.

Can anybody help me in finding the WebForms.js file ?

Thanks in advance
JM