    F11 still hhas the internet explorer tool bar.

    Many thanks in advance

    JB

    Jensen bredal, Feb 26, 2005

  2. In Interner Explorer 4+:

    <script language="JavaScript"><!--
    window.open('page.html','newwin','fullscreen');
    //--></script>

    In Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator:

    <script language="JavaScript"><!--
    w=800
    h=600
    if (window.screen) {
    w = window.screen.availWidth;
    h = window.screen.availHeight;
    }
    window.open('page.html','newwin','width='+w+',height='+h+',top=0,left=0');
    //--></script>

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXJ0IFBhc2N1YWw=?=, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Full Screen mode has been disabled because it was being abused by bad
    people.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 26, 2005
  4. does that mean the scripts above won't work?

    Jensen bredal, Feb 26, 2005
  5. For anybody that's up on their latest patches, it won't work.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 26, 2005
  6. My IE is fully patched yet allows F11 to view full-screen.

    One of the toolbars stays in view when F11 is hit, but
    configuring it to auto-hide makes IE run in true full-screen mode.

    Hitting F11 again restores the normal view.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    =====================

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 26, 2005
  7. Great!

    Jensen bredal, Feb 27, 2005
  8. How can you do the auto hide on IE toolbar?

    Jensen bredal, Feb 27, 2005
  9. You *first* hit F11, *then* you right-click
    the only toolbar left and select "auto-hide".

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español