Full screen viewing with internet explorer

Jensen bredal

Is there any way i can view my web page in full screen mode?
F11 still hhas the internet explorer tool bar.

Many thanks in advance

JB

Guest

In Interner Explorer 4+:

<script language="JavaScript"><!--
window.open('page.html','newwin','fullscreen');
//--></script>

In Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator:

<script language="JavaScript"><!--
w=800
h=600
if (window.screen) {
w = window.screen.availWidth;
h = window.screen.availHeight;
}
window.open('page.html','newwin','width='+w+',height='+h+',top=0,left=0');
//--></script>

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Full Screen mode has been disabled because it was being abused by bad
people.

Juan T. Llibre

My IE is fully patched yet allows F11 to view full-screen.

One of the toolbars stays in view when F11 is hit, but
configuring it to auto-hide makes IE run in true full-screen mode.

Hitting F11 again restores the normal view.

Jensen bredal

Great!
Juan T. Llibre said:
My IE is fully patched yet allows F11 to view full-screen.

One of the toolbars stays in view when F11 is hit, but
configuring it to auto-hide makes IE run in true full-screen mode.

Hitting F11 again restores the normal view.

Jensen bredal

How can you do the auto hide on IE toolbar?

Juan T. Llibre said:
My IE is fully patched yet allows F11 to view full-screen.

One of the toolbars stays in view when F11 is hit, but
configuring it to auto-hide makes IE run in true full-screen mode.

Hitting F11 again restores the normal view.

Juan T. Llibre

You *first* hit F11, *then* you right-click
the only toolbar left and select "auto-hide".