Getting error -2147023888 in GetModulehandle of an ASP.NET 1.1 app

Rod

I've gotten my ASP.NET 1.1 app installed on our test server, but now I
cannot run it. I get the following error message

"An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle
failed with error -2147023888)."

I've been looking around the Web and found some articles saying that the
error relates to service pack 4 on Windows 2000 Server. That certainly does
match the situation I'm using here. It points to an article on Microsoft's
MSDN website (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=821546) which I've read,
saying that the problem is a result of increased security related to what is
known as "Impersonate a client after authentication" and "Create global
objects"; but I'm stuck at the moment. The steps outlined in the article
describe going into the server's Local Security Policy and making a change
in the User Rights Assignment; well I cannot do that on this server because
this server is a domain controller. There is not Local Security Policy.

So, what do I do now?