global hooks in win xp and 98

cichy83

Hi!
I have a problem with global hooks under these two OS.
I'm using three following types of hooks:
CBT Hokk,
Keyboard Hook,
Mouse Hooks.
I'm using BCB 6, under Win XP everything works fine (functions are in
dll of course, etc.).
But under Win 98 my program (without any communicates) execute normal,
but not working at all.
On old computers it looks like he's working (the usage of proccesor is
very high) but it takes no effect.
Is there some kind of general difference between win XP and 98 (at work
of hooks) ???

I can paste code here if it helps (I think it does).
I'll be very happy if someone reply for this message.
Best regards.

Hippo

maybe not the problem about the hook
Windows98 use the type char & windows xp use the type wchar_t to afford
unicode.
i sugguest u use the TCHAR instead of all char & wchar_t.At the same
time ,the func,
likes strlen,strcpy ....all should use the TCHAR edtion.

Hippo

maybe not the problem about the hook
Windows98 use the type char & windows xp use the type wchar_t to afford
unicode.
i sugguest u use the TCHAR instead of all char & wchar_t.At the same
time ,the func,
likes strlen,strcpy ....all should use the TCHAR edtion.

Cichy

Thanks for reply, I tried to do as you said, but it doesn't work :/
I Also didn't used a wchar_t type, only char.
Does anyone have another idea what is wrong?
Thanks for advices.