    http://www.php.net/tut.php

    Thanks for your help

    chlori

    chlori, Apr 13, 2004

  2. chlori

    Poison Guest

    Poison, Apr 13, 2004

  3. chlori wrote:

    > I'm looking for *good* PHP tutorials. In a google search I
    > found thousands but I have no idea if they're any good...

    I never really used a tutorial -- I just kind dived straight in.

    But once you have a basic idea of how PHP works, I highly recommend the
    PHP Manual <http://www.php.net/manual/en/>. It's a great reference (even
    better than the Perl man pages) and has loads of examples that people have
    posted.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Apr 13, 2004
  4. chlori

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:p>
    Toby A Inkster <> said:

    > PHP Manual <http://www.php.net/manual/en/>. It's a great reference (even
    > better than the Perl man pages)

    apart from the automatic redirection to mirrors that don't work IMO its
    a great example of "how it should be done".

    --
    b r u c i e

    brucie, Apr 13, 2004