Good Server Stats program?

CitizenX

I'll admint it, Im a GUI guy. I like the power of a consol but I really
like GUI's.

I am looking for a good GUI server stats analizer, the server for this site
is pulling approx 300,k hits per month and the stats out put by the log
files are rather hard for humans to read.

Several years ago I was working on a site hosted by earthlink, the web
stats interface that earthlink uses is very robust, easily customizable and
oput puts the info in a was that a goofy Gui can read it. I wish I knew the
name of that program that earthlink uses (HINT!)

Anyone suggest a good log reader?

N8

Marc Bissonnette

I'll admint it, Im a GUI guy. I like the power of a consol but I
really like GUI's.

I am looking for a good GUI server stats analizer, the server for this
site is pulling approx 300,k hits per month and the stats out put by
the log files are rather hard for humans to read.

Several years ago I was working on a site hosted by earthlink, the web
stats interface that earthlink uses is very robust, easily
customizable and oput puts the info in a was that a goofy Gui can read
it. I wish I knew the name of that program that earthlink uses
(HINT!)

Anyone suggest a good log reader?

Analog is a great free stats reader and creates a few purdy charts and
graphs.

A client of mine recently purchased Urchin for server-side stats analysis
and I've gotta admit, it's a classy program with some decent output for the
suit-types :)