    name of that program that earthlink uses (HINT!)

    Anyone suggest a good log reader?

    N8

    CitizenX, May 7, 2004

  2. CitizenX <list_serve@No_hotmail-SPAM.com> wrote in
    news:Xns94E2794A877F0listserveNohotmailSP@129.250.170.83:

    > I'll admint it, Im a GUI guy. I like the power of a consol but I
    > really like GUI's.
    >
    > I am looking for a good GUI server stats analizer, the server for this
    > site is pulling approx 300,k hits per month and the stats out put by
    > the log files are rather hard for humans to read.
    >
    > Several years ago I was working on a site hosted by earthlink, the web
    > stats interface that earthlink uses is very robust, easily
    > customizable and oput puts the info in a was that a goofy Gui can read
    > it. I wish I knew the name of that program that earthlink uses
    > (HINT!)
    >
    > Anyone suggest a good log reader?

    Analog is a great free stats reader and creates a few purdy charts and
    graphs.

    A client of mine recently purchased Urchin for server-side stats analysis
    and I've gotta admit, it's a classy program with some decent output for the
    suit-types :)

    --
    Marc Bissonnette
    CGI / Database / Web Management Tools: http://www.internalysis.com