Google Group Ignored... Matz?

Thomas Sawyer

Are 2000+ ruby-talk-google members really just not important? I've sent
two personal requests with no reply. Matz, please help me get this issue
resolved!

I need to know if the ruby-talk list is even getting posts via the
Google Group mirror?

If yes, is there a spam filter that's mistaking filtering them all out?

T.

Erik Veenstra

Are 2000+ ruby-talk-google members really just not important?

I'm one of them. And the vanishing messages are really
annoying...

In a galaxy far, far away, or closer, is a black hole eating
all my messages.

Thanks.

gegroet,
Erik V. - http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/