Google Web Toolkit Conference

bgavin

Addison Wesley and Prentice Hall are organizing a dedicated conference
for the Google Web Toolkitâ„¢ (GWT) community, Voices That Matter:
Google Web Toolkit Conference, December 4-6, 2007, in San Francisco.

The conference will bring together the team from Google that created
and continues to develop GWT, as well as third-party developers and
users from around the world.

www.VoicesThatMatter.com/GWT2007

David Mark

Addison Wesley and Prentice Hall are organizing a dedicated conference
for the Google Web Toolkitâ„¢ (GWT) community, Voices That Matter:
Google Web Toolkit Conference, December 4-6, 2007, in San Francisco.

The conference will bring together the team from Google that created
and continues to develop GWT, as well as third-party developers and
users from around the world.

www.VoicesThatMatter.com/GWT2007

If they use this GWT to build their own sites, then their voices don't
matter much.

Peter Michaux

Addison Wesley and Prentice Hall are organizing a dedicated conference
for the Google Web Toolkitâ„¢ (GWT) community, Voices That Matter:
Google Web Toolkit Conference, December 4-6, 2007, in San Francisco.

The conference will bring together the team from Google that created
and continues to develop GWT, as well as third-party developers and
users from around the world.

www.VoicesThatMatter.com/GWT2007

GWT is a pretty ambitious project and probably would be very exciting
to develop but we are JavaScript programmers around here :) I think
they got the problem inside out. Program everything in JavaScript and
compile down to Java for the server side would be better.

Peter