  1. Slie

    Slie Guest

    Is there a graphing API, someone suggests?
    Slie, Jan 5, 2011

  2. Slie

    Tim Harig Guest

    On 2011-01-05, Slie <> wrote:
    > Is there a graphing API, someone suggests?

    You should check the archives, variations of this question get asked
    a lot.

    I use GNUplot to do my graphing. I simply pipe it commands and data
    through the subprocess module; but, there are libraries available for
    interacting with it.

    Posts here also indicate that Google offers a web service based API for
    generating graphs. I have never actually used it; but, the documentation
    seems to be clear enough to get it working without too much trouble.
    Tim Harig, Jan 5, 2011

  3. Slie

    Slie Guest

    Thank you,