    language would be great.

    Thanks for any help you can provide,
    Jeremy
    Jeremy Ross, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Jeremy Ross

    HawkEye Guest

    Jeremy Ross wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Here at the office we are looking to start using a groupware application
    > to better organize our clients that we handle.
    >
    > If anyone could please recommend a application that they use (or used)
    > or would recommend us looking at please could you tell me. I have
    > looked at many but without any real users input on any applications.
    >
    > We are looking at a php/MySQL application would be ideal however any
    > language would be great.
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can provide,
    > Jeremy

    This one is cool. Loads of facilities that you can turn on or off.
    Extremely configurable and php / mysql based.

    http://www.egroupware.org/

    --
    Regards

    Neil

    Registered Linux User 324599
    unintentional side effect. --Linus Torvalds
    HawkEye, Oct 18, 2004

  3. On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:57:05 +0000, Jeremy Ross wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Here at the office we are looking to start using a groupware application
    > to better organize our clients that we handle.
    >
    > If anyone could please recommend a application that they use (or used)
    > or would recommend us looking at please could you tell me. I have
    > looked at many but without any real users input on any applications.
    >
    > We are looking at a php/MySQL application would be ideal however any
    > language would be great.
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can provide,
    > Jeremy

    I use IMP which is a subset of this project, which includes many
    groupware-type projects. The project/framework is Horde, and all of the
    sub-projects plug into the framework in an a la carte fashion.

    http://www.horde.org/projects.php

    --
    Jeffrey D. Silverman |
    Website | http://www.newtnotes.com

    Drop "PANTS" to reply by email
    Jeffrey Silverman, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Jeremy Ross

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Jeremy Ross wrote:

    > Here at the office we are looking to start using a groupware application
    > to better organize our clients that we handle.

    I've been looking at Groupware Suites recently, and I think OpenGroupware
    looks good: http://www.opengroupware.org/

    It's web based, but also supports the iCal format, WebDAV and other bits
    and bobs, which means that it can communicate with "real clients" like
    Mozilla Calendar, Ximian Evolution and Microsoft Outlook.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Oct 18, 2004