had .NET 1 and installed .NET 1.1 on the IIS machine

SStory

I only need v 1.1 on my IIS dev machine. How can I dump v 1.0 framework and
make all sites default to 1.1 ?

Or is it not a problem? Does it default to the newer?

Thanks

SStory

Thanks..

I am still a bit confused on the SOP for creating the folder on IIS and if
on a different machine, but seem to have gotten it working after much trial
and error.

Thanks again.