Hand code a WSDL for plain XML based conversation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Sudipto Sen, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. Sudipto Sen

    Sudipto Sen Guest

    Hi Guys,

    I am kind a new so my question might be basic to you guys.

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    One company gave me a few XSDs, a URl and asked me to send XML and get the
    required response. Works like a charm. The first thing I do is get a
    authenticated cookie and use it in the subsiquent requests.

    I hand carve the XML Request, Validate and then send it. Also, I have tried
    generating C# class from the XSD.

    My question is - Can I build a WSDL and let VS generate the required proxy.
    Being a plain XML Http conversation I cann't send a SOAP format.

    I need your guidance creating a WSDL with custom Http binding.

    Thanks Again

    Sudipto Sen, Feb 24, 2006