Hartford Ruby Brigade 8/25 meeting

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Dan Bernier, Aug 19, 2008.

  1. Dan Bernier

    Dan Bernier Guest

    Hello everyone,

    The Hartford Ruby Brigade's August meeting is next week:

    Monday, 8/25
    6 - 8 PM
    GeeZeo's offices
    750 Main St, Suite 1314
    Hartford, CT

    We have no official speaker lined up, which means we'll probably be
    hacking on either our Ruby Robots or a Ruby Quiz problem. This is
    always a great opportunity for anyone new to Ruby to learn by pairing
    with someone more experienced, and for anyone who's been around the
    Ruby block to share the wealth and spread the Ruby News.

    As always, we'll have pizza and soda, courtesy of Sun Microsystems,
    and a book raffle prize, courtesy of Addison-Wesley. This month's
    book is "RailsSpace: Building a Social Networking Website with Ruby on
    Rails" by Michael Hartl and, Aurelius Prochazka:
    http://tinyurl.com/5sbx64

    Hope to see you there,
    - Dan

    --