[ANN] South East Michigan Ruby Brigade Meeting

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Patrick Hurley, Mar 4, 2007.

  1. Date: Monday, March 5th 2007

    Time: 7:00-8:30pm

    Location: Location:

    Ann Arbor, MI
    U of M, North Campus
    1670 CSE (if you are not familiar with campus
    don't be intimidated, ask on the mailing list
    (http://lists.rubymi.org/listinfo.cgi/rubymi-rubymi.org) for
    assistance. I am sure we can arrange a ride or good directions.

    Not Sure?
    1. Free pizza
    2. Free soda
    3. Book give-away -- Ruby On Rails - Bruce Tate & Curt Hibbs (O'Reilly)
    4. Friendly people

    Agenda:
    1. Talks
    1. Andrew Turner - GeoTalk
    2. Patrick Hurley - Code Kata (might have been change to a
    group code rush, to create a mashup web site).
    2. Open Discussion

    http://rubymi.org/

    Join us
    pth