[ANN] South East Michigan Ruby Brigade Meeting

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Patrick Hurley, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Date: *TODAY* - Monday, 9 July 2007

    Time: 7:00-8:30pm

    Location: 1670 CSE (http://cma.hurleyhome.com/SEMI Ruby Map.pdf)
    (if you are not familiar with campus don't be intimidated, ask on the
    mailing list (http://lists.rubymi.org/listinfo.cgi/rubymi-rubymi.org)
    for assistance. I am sure we can arrange a ride or good directions.

    Agenda:
    1. Talks
    1. Brandon Dimcheff (moofbong), is presenting on REST
    2. RubyConf*MI
    2. Open Discussion

    Not Sure?
    1. Friendly people