    Nobody knows another good tool to do this?

    Thank you in advance,
    Mariano

    Mariano2012, May 26, 2006

  2. Mariano2012

    IchBin Guest

    Mariano2012 wrote:
    > Hello everyone
    >
    > I have to analyse a heap dump file. I try to get a good analyzer but
    > only found HAT (Heap Analysis Tool).
    > Nobody knows another good tool to do this?
    >
    > Thank you in advance,
    > Mariano

    I have not use3d these but ..here they are:

    Ariadna Heap Analysis Tool
    http://mernst.org/ariadna

    Insane - The postmortem memory leak analysis tool
    http://performance.netbeans.org/insane

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, May 26, 2006

  3. Mariano2012

    IchBin Guest

    IchBin wrote:
    > Mariano2012 wrote:
    >> Hello everyone
    >>
    >> I have to analyse a heap dump file. I try to get a good analyzer but
    >> only found HAT (Heap Analysis Tool).
    >> Nobody knows another good tool to do this?
    >>
    >> Thank you in advance, Mariano
    >>

    > I have not use3d these but ..here they are:
    >
    > Ariadna Heap Analysis Tool
    > http://mernst.org/ariadna
    >
    > Insane - The postmortem memory leak analysis tool
    > http://performance.netbeans.org/insane

    Sorry, I just posted this to another message in this NG.

    If you are running Netbeans, they have an add on Profiler.
    http://profiler.netbeans.org

    Eclipse also has their profiler called tptp (Eclipse Test and
    Performance Tools Platform). Both could help you out.
    http://www.eclipse.org/tptp

    IchBin, May 26, 2006